- The Bible is the inerrant Word of God, sufficient for faith and practice.
- God is a Trinity in essence – Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- Jesus Christ is God manifested in the Flesh being Virgin Born and Sinless.
- His Death on the Cross was necessary as a substitute atonement for the transgressions of all mankind. His Resurrection and Ascension in Heaven assures all mankind of His ability to give salvation to whosoever will.
- One receives Salvation by God’s Grace, by the Holy Spirit of Jesus Christ and the Father to all who repent and believe the Gospel.
- Each believer has Jesus Christ as a personal Savior & High Priest to the Father, while being indwelt by the Holy Spirit.
- Each local Church is independent of any Denominational Control and is directly under Jesus Christ – The Chief Shepherd.
- The Two Ordinances: Water Baptism (observed as soon as possible after Salvation) and the Lord’s Supper (observed repeatedly after Salvation) are for Christians only. Heaven and Hell are literal locations in God’s Creation. Heaven is abode of our Creator, the Heavenly Hosts, and for all the Saved throughout the Ages, while Hell and then the Lake of Fire are reserved for all the Devil, his followers, and all the Unsaved.
- The Great Commission of each local church and to each Believer is to Evangelize to everyone possible here and around the world.
A COUNTRY PREACHER PREACHING IN THE CITY Amos 7:14-15 The affluent people of Israel were enjoying their life of luxury and prosperity. The...
- He’ll Look - Luke 16:23 - He’ll Lament - Luke 16:24 - He’ll be Lost forever - Luke 16:26
The Sin of disobedience to command, The Sin of lack of love for Christ, The Sin of not following Jesus, The Sin of not abiding in Chri...
Philippians 4:11, “Not that I speak in respect of want: for I have learned, in whatsoever state I am, therewith to be content.” Contentment...